Effective date: March 22, 2021
Ads 123 INC. («us», «we», or «our») operates the https://imjackie.ai website and the «I’m Jackie» mobile application (the «Service»).
We use your data to provide and improve the Service.
For purposes of this policy, the following definitions apply:
«Cookies» are small pieces of data, including anonymous unique identifiers, stored on a User’s device.
«Data Controller» means a person who (either alone, jointly, or in common with other persons) determines the purpose and manner by which personal data are processed.
We are a Data Controller of your data.
Data Processor (or Service Provider)
«Data Processor» (or «Service Provider») means any person (other than a Data Controller’s employee) who processes the data on behalf of a Data Controller.
We may use the services of various Service Providers to process your data more effectively.
«Personal Data» means personally-identifiable information about a living individual that can be used to identify that individual or who can be identified from other information either in our possession or likely to come into our possession.
«Usage Data» is data automatically collected when using our Website (for example, the duration of a page visit).
«User» is the individual using our Website who is the subject of Personal Data.
Types of Data Collected
While using our Website, we may ask you to provide us with Personal Data that can be used to contact or identify you. Personal Data may include:
- Email address
- First name and last name
- Phone number
- Address, state, province, postal code/ZIP, city
- Cookies and Usage Data
- Data from your advertising campaigns
- Non-public data that you submit to us via the Website in your RFP or email inquiry about our services
We may use your Personal Data to respond to your RFP or email inquiry about our services or contact you with marketing or promotional materials. You may opt out of receiving these communications by following the instructions provided in any email that we send.
We may also collect Usage Data from you. Usage Data may include:
- Your computer’s internet protocol (IP) address
- Internet browser type and version
- Website pages that you visit
- Time and date of your visit
- Time spent on our Website
- Unique device identifiers
- Diagnostic data
Tracking Cookies Data
- Session Cookies. We use Session Cookies to operate the Website.
- Preference Cookies. We use Preference Cookies to remember your preferences and various settings.
- Security Cookies. We use Security Cookies for security purposes.
You can instruct your internet browser to refuse all Cookies or indicate when a Cookie is being sent. But if you don’t accept Cookies, your use of our Website may be adversely affected.
We use the collected Personal Data for various purposes:
- To provide and maintain the Website
- To notify you about Website changes
- To allow you to participate in our Website’s interactive features when you choose to do so
- To gather analytical or other valuable information to improve our Website
- To monitor Website usage
- To detect, prevent, and address technical issues
We’ll retain Usage Data for internal analysis purposes. Usage Data is generally retained for a shorter period, except when this data is used to strengthen the security or improve our Website’s functionality, or we are legally required to retain this data for longer periods.
Your information, including Personal Data may be transferred to—and maintained on—computers located outside of your state, province, country, or other governmental jurisdiction where the data protection laws may differ from those in your jurisdiction.
If you’re located outside the U.S. and choose to provide information to us, please note that we transfer the data, including Personal Data, to the U.S. and process it there. Your submission of that information represents your agreement to that transfer.
Disclosure to Law Enforcement
Under certain circumstances, we may be required to disclose your Personal Data if required to do so by law or in response to valid requests by public authorities (for example, a court or government agency).
We may disclose your Personal Data if we in good faith believe that disclosure is necessary to:
- Comply with a legal obligation
- Protect and defend our rights or property
- Prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing related to our Website
- Protect the public’s or Users’ safety
- Protect against legal liability
The security of your Personal Data is important to us, but please remember that no method of data transmission over the internet or electronic storage method is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially-acceptable means to protect your Personal Data, we can’t guarantee its absolute security.
We take reasonable steps to allow you to correct, amend, delete, or limit the use of your Personal Data. You can update your Personal Data by contacting us to make the required changes. If you wish to be informed what Personal Data we hold about you and if you want to be removed from our system, please contact us.
In certain circumstances, you have the right to:
- Access and receive a copy of your Personal Data that we hold
- Rectify any Personal Data held about you that is inaccurate
- Request the deletion of Personal Data held about you
You have the right to portability of the Personal Data that you provide to us. You can request a copy of your Personal Data in a commonly-used electronic format so that you can manage and move it. We may ask you to verify your identity before responding to that request.
We hire Service Providers to provide Website-related services or to assist us in analyzing how the Website is used. These third parties have access to your Personal Data only to perform these tasks on our behalf and not for any other purpose. They are obligated to keep your Personal Data confidential.
We may use Service Providers to monitor and analyze the use of our Website, including the following:
Obtaining Customer Contact Information
We use our own forms to obtain customer contact information that is reported to us.
How We Link to Other Websites
Our Website contains links to websites operated by other companies. We aren’t responsible for the privacy practices of these websites. We encourage you to read the privacy notices of these websites when you visit them from our Website. This privacy notice applies only to data collected by our Website.
Our Website does not address children (anyone under the age of 18). We don’t knowingly collect Personal Data from children. If you are a parent or guardian and believe that your child has provided us with Personal Data, please contact us. If we become aware that we have collected Personal Data from a child without parental consent, we will take steps to remove that information from our system.
- By email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- By phone: (415) 287 3877
- By mail: 995 Market St, San Francisco, CA 94103, USA